Buy Magic Mushrooms Online Canada
MagicApproach is one of the most reliable places to buy magic mushrooms online in Canada. Get ready for the most exciting time of your life thanks to our extensive selection of magic mushroom. We have the largest inventory of Magic Mushrooms at the most affordable prices. Head over to browse and shop!
AMAZONIAN MAGIC MUSHROOMS$21.99 – $139.99
CAMBODIAN MAGIC MUSHROOMS$21.99 – $139.99
DADDY LONG LEGS MAGIC MUSHROOMS$21.99 – $139.99
DINO EGGS MAGIC MUSHROOMS$21.99 – $139.99
ENIGMA MAGIC MUSHROOMS$31.50 – $219.99
GOLD MEMBER MUSHROOM$21.99 – $139.99
KING KONG MAGIC MUSHROOM$21.99 – $139.99
KOH SAMUI MUSHROOM$21.99 – $139.99
MALABAR MAGIC MUSHROOMS$21.99 – $139.99
Order Magic Mushrooms Online at MagicApproach
Most Canadians interested in ordering magic mushrooms online desire a simple and discreet way to do so, as well as the chance to browse a wide range of products from which to select the psychedelic that will provide them with the most satisfying and all-encompassing high.
There’s no reason to buy from an acquaintance or a friend when you may have things delivered to your door, tested by neutral third parties.
Since we’ve been there, we know how crucial it is to have a range of options and to be able to shop discreetly when it comes to buying psilocybin mushrooms due to the social stigma attached to using such substances.
As a result, we established MagicApproach to provide Canadians with the variety and knowledge they require before making an informed decision about purchasing magic mushrooms in Canada.
Different Ways of Consuming Magic Shrooms
Magic mushrooms need to be ingested to experience the hallucinogenic effects of psilocybin. As a result, they can only be effective if they engage your digestive system.
Dosage and the ensuing effects are another consideration. Some people seek out hallucinogens specifically for that reason, while others have other goals in mind. Some users prefer particular doses that produce no hallucinatory symptoms.
Magic mushrooms can improve one’s mood and awaken one’s senses when taken in the right dose.
According to studies, multiple brain regions appear to boost activity for a larger variety of tasks.
- Microdose: In recent years, the practice of consuming microdoses of hallucinogens like psilocybin (found naturally in magic mushrooms) has gained popularity.
- Dried Shrooms: They are rising in popularity and use as people learn more about the medicinal benefits they provide. With proper education, psilocybin mushrooms can be used to effectively treat a wide range of medical ailments, including depression, addiction, anxiety, and even psychological issues associated with cancer.
- Edibles: The effects of Edible mushrooms are identical to those of consuming dry ones. However, have a consistency that’s about as pleasant as chewing on a stick. These tasty treats make it simple to take your regular dose of psilocybin.
Signs of Magic Mushroom Consumption
Your friend or family member may feel sick, nervous, or paranoid if they consume shrooms. Alteration in sleep and food habits and changes in mood, attitude, and social activities are all signs of drug use that should be monitored closely.
Although rare, hallucinogens may cause temporary or permanent cognitive impairment, emotional instability, paranoia, and/or visual distortions.
Top Benefits of Magic Mushrooms
Enjoyable hallucinations experienced while under the influence of magic mushrooms is not their only use. Buying shrooms online with MagicApproach can help you with these health conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Frequently Asked Questions About Magic Mushroom
1. What is the best way to store dried mushrooms?
Mushrooms, if properly preserved, can retain their potency for several months, perhaps even years. There are simple ways to accomplish this.
- Keep them in an airtight container: Store the dried shrooms in a container to keep out air and moisture. You can use anything from mason jars to vacuum-sealed bags to resealable plastic bags. Also, before placing the mushrooms, ensure the container is completely dry and cleaned.
- Avoid any exposure to light: Magic mushrooms lose their potency when exposed to light. Put the container away in a cool, dark spot, like a cupboard or a drawer. You can also use aluminum foil or a dark-colored bag to keep the contents of the container away from light.
- Keep them away from moisture & heat: Magic mushrooms lose their effectiveness and grow mold when exposed to high temperatures, moisture, or humidity. Keep them in a cool, dry place, out of the sunlight’s reach, away from heat sources like stoves and ovens, and far away from damp places like bathrooms and basements.
- Use desiccants: Putting desiccant packets or silica gel packs in the container with the mushrooms will help keep them dry and remove any leftover moisture when you store them. It helps lessen the likelihood of mold and dampness.
- Label the container: Labeling the container with the strain, drying date, and other pertinent information will help you keep track of how long the strain has been stored. It helps ensure the mushrooms are as fresh and potent as possible when you use them.
- Store in a safe spot: Don’t let kids or pets near the container.
2. What should you know before consuming magic mushrooms?
You should consider numerous factors, including dosage, strain, and the reliability of the source of high-quality products. Once you have ticked these boxes, the next step in taking shrooms correctly is to think about your “set and setting.” You’ll learn to control your emotions and mental state of awareness (set) as a result of this practice.
Also, your setting (where you’re planning your trip) should be someplace you feel safe and at ease. The people in your company also play a significant role in your experience. So have such companions who can help you in case of anxiety or a terrible trip. If you feel hungry or thirsty during your trip, keep a little snack and water handy.
3. What does “set and setting” imply?
Knowing about your “set & setting” is crucial for a safe, secure & effective psychedelic experience.
To be precise, “set” means the mental framework or mindset of the individual, whereas their “setting” is their immediate surroundings and the people in them. Both need to be optimal before you set out on your next trip.
4. Are psilocybin mushrooms addictive? Can I safely take them daily?
No, psilocybin is neither addictive nor does it lead to compulsive use. You’d be amazed to know that some people have even used magic mushrooms to overcome their habit of smoking, drinking, or doing “hard” drugs for good.
After just a handful of days of consistent use, one’s body develops a tolerance to psilocybin, demanding substantially greater doses for the same effect. Reversing this tolerance completely typically takes between 10 and 14 days. It is why we don’t encourage daily microdosing with mushrooms.
Also, maintaining your receptivity to the mushrooms requires time away from them every so often. While it’s a complicated process, studies show that chronic psilocybin use reduces the responsiveness of serotonin 5-HT2B receptors.
5. My mushrooms have a blue color. Is it fine?
Yes. It implies that the mushrooms contain the psychoactive compound psilocybin.